Saturday, July 4, 2015

pretty little place

I have decided to carve out a little corner of the internet for my writing and photos.  I blogged for many years and life led me away from it for a while.  But I love to write as a way to process, so I have missed it greatly.  The last couple years have held a lot of changes for me.  We added a second child to the mix, decided we were done having kids, moved across the country, began using and then made a business out of Young Living Essential Oils, my older son had his first year of kindergarten and now here I am.  I am ready to find my voice again through writing and photography.  So welcome to my pretty little place and I hope you check back often!



It's the fourth of July today and I spent most of it dealing with a migraine (not fun) but thankfully my husband is home and was able to take the reigns so I could rest.  Not the best day I have ever had, but I am grateful I had help and I am feeling a lot better tonight.  We decided not to go fight the crowds for a fireworks show.  Instead we did sparklers in the back yard and found a pretty spot to overlook the valley and see many shows off in the distance.  It has been a good day overall. We have out of town family visiting so of course it's extra busy, but making some really great memories and having a blast doing it.




These boys. I adore them.
Lucas Wylde and Judah Byrd. 
Lucas was apprehensive at first, he was thankful for a brave big brother to lead the way, 
eventually he was doing the sparklers too.  
United States of Awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye