Sunday, July 5, 2015

The Joy of learning to blow up a balloon


I very much remember what it was like to be a kid and learn how to blow up a balloon.  No one else could do it for you, so when you finally achieved it, it was a personal satisfaction like no other. My Judah (in the background) has figured it out today and his baby brother has spent the better part of the day trying with no success.  But oh he is trying! I wish I could do it for him.  But I guess in the grand scheme of things, if I did it for him, he would never know that personal satisfaction that comes from accomplishing it alone.  A good reminder as a mommy that they need to try, try, try, and try some more on a lot of things and I don't need to be the one swooping in doing it for them.  
(how cute are his little cheekers.  wuv wuv wuv that baby boy.)

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye