Thursday, September 3, 2015

Short and Sweet Instagram class!




If you are stopping by because you came to my class tonight on Instagram, I am SO glad you are here!  Take a minute and say hello in the comments or shoot me an email at joyfullyoily@yahoo.com.   If you are seeing this because you follow my blog, but you want to come to my class on Instagram, just head over and find me, @joyfullyjamie is my handle.  I will be doing a short class tonight after 9:00pm central for anyone interested in learning about why I live and love the oily life!

You can also visit my website joyfullyoily.com for more information.




If you are ready to take the oily plunge, let me walk you through the process!  

Here is the link for signing up with me!
Don't start the process until you are ready to buy your kit. 
If you have any questions at all, let me know so I can answer them for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye