Sunday, August 23, 2015

#joyfullyliving

I have been noodling what I want to do over here on this fabulous little corner of the internet.  It felt good to catalog the big things that have happened with our health and wellness and positive changes we have made as a family...but now that those stories are told...it's time to get current!

So my goal is to share the ways we are #joyfullyliving and I hope that you follow along!  I will be tying in my instagram posts but elaborating on them over here.  I really love instagram, it is such a lovely place.  The photos, the people, all of it.

Topics and themes I will explore:

Contemplation
Gratitude
Simplicity
Wellness
Beauty
Faith

If these themes speak to your heart, would you start using the hashtag #joyfullyliving along with me? I'd love to connect on instagram (@joyfullyjamie is my name!) and create a community together.  I think the impact of joy speaks to the small things and the happy moments, but it is also about persevering through the hard times with grace.


No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye